Florida homebuyers will need a few documents when applying for the FHA loan. During the FHA mortgage application, the lender will request a few things needed to expedite the pre-approval process. If you have questions about any part of the FHA purchase or refinance process, please contact us. You can call 800-743-7556 or just submit the quick form on the right side.
Job / Employment Info
- Past two years completed tax returns.
- Past two years W-2’s, 1099’s and any other necessary IRS tax forms.
- Last 3 most recent pay stubs.
- Self-employed applicants will need two years of business tax returns (if applicable) and YTD Profit & Loss Statement.
Banking / Savings Info
- Past two months’ full bank statements for all accounts. Only borrowers on the FHA loan application.
- Any recent statements from investment accounts (retirement, 410k, mutual funds, etc.) Last most recent quarterly statement.
- Documentation supporting any cash deposits.
- Driver’s License or other official State identification.
- Social Security Card.
- Any Divorce, Palimony, Alimony Documents – Divorce decree, etc.
- Green card or work-permit (if applicable).
- Last 2 years residency address.
FHA loans are perfect for first time homebuyers with limited savings. Florida Teachers, Government workers, etc can purchase a home with as little as 3.5% down payment! All the most common FHA loan Q&A can be found here.
FHA Mortgage Source is Florida’s leading FHA loan resource, serving you 7 days a week. Please call us at ph: 800-743-7556 or submit the quick Info Request Form on this page.
FHA Document Checklist