For information about the 100% USDA RD Home Loan in Florida – please visit www.UsdaMortgageSource.com
Welcome to FHA Mortgage Source, Florida’s leading FHA mortgage information resource. Serving the entire state of Florida including: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Sarasota, Lakeland, Ocala, Tallahassee, Pensacola and West Palm Beach FL. FHA Mortgage Source specializes in minimum 3.5% down payment Federal Housing Administration (FHA) mortgages for first time home buyers and current homeowners in Florida. This government insured mortgage program is backed by the United States Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and provides a number of homeownership opportunities with minimal down payment required. Started in 1934, the FHA is the largest government insurer of home loans in the US today. The government backed FHA mortgage program is one of the last remaining home loan programs that allow Florida home buyers to purchase a home with little money down. That’s right, it is still possible to purchase a home in Florida with as little as 3.5% down payment! Regardless of your mortgage knowledge, FHA Mortgage Source will be happy to assist you. We take the time to answer all your questions and educated you on the advantages of FHA home loans available in Florida. If you are looking for information on government home loan options in Florida, you have come to the right place!
Questions? Please submit the quick info request form on the right side →
Mobile phone users – please select the red info request form icon at the top of your screen, or call ph: 904-302-6060
So what exactly is an FHA home loan?
The purpose of the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is to provide mortgage insurance for loans made by FHA approved lenders to enhance opportunities for home ownership throughout Florida. The goal of the FHA loan program is to help our Florida communities expand by making homes more affordable through limited down payment and credit requirements. It is important to note that FHA itself is not a direct lender, but rather a government entity that provides the insurance needed for private lenders to make loans requiring a minimum down payment. In the event of mortgage default, FHA mortgage insurance protects the lender from losses. FHA bridges the gap between FHA lenders and Florida homeowners by providing a new form of financing that provides longer-term affordable mortgages.
Listed below you will find benefits of an FHA mortgage.
- FHA home loans require only 3.5% down payment for home purchases – up to 96.5% financing.
- FHA offers many flexible refinancing options for existing Florida home owners.
- FHA home loans are secure and backed by the US Government and have NO prepayment penalty.
- Florida Home buyers can use gift funds to help pay for FHA down payment and closing costs expenses.
- Closing costs can also be paid by the seller of the home, up to 6% concessions.
- Qualifying for a FHA loan with lower credit scores is possible. *Please note, current min required credit score is 640 for max 96.5% FHA financing*
- FHA home loans are secure fixed rate terms at low market interest rates. Interest rates are very comparable to conventional loans that require a large down payment.
- No household income restrictions.
- FHA home loans are for ANY new & existing single family residence, townhome or FHA approved condo. The property being purchased can be a regular sale, short sale, foreclosure home, etc, that meets HUD standards. We currently DO NOT offer any loans on mobile or manufactured homes.
- Co-signers and non-occupying home buyers are permitted with the FHA loan program.
- Great for Florida First Time Homebuyers
Please click the FHA Loan Details page above to learn more about this wonderful Government home loan.
FHA financing, historic low interest rates and affordable property values make this a wonderful time to purchase your new home.
We would be happy to answer your questions about the FHA home loan qualification requirements and assist you with your Florida FHA home loan pre-approval application. To expedite your request, please fill out the short information request form (located on the top right side of your screen) and our FHA Mortgage Specialist will contact you today.
Mobile phone users – please select the red info request form icon at the top of your screen.
You can also call us 7 days a week/ 9am-8pm at ph: 904-302-6060 See why FHA Mortgage Source is Florida’s leading resource for all Government home loans.
Please be sure to visit our News page here for the latest FHA home loan news and info.
Looking to purchase a home outside of the major city in a more Florida rural location? Please be sure check into the 100% USDA Home Loan by clicking here. USDA Rural Housing requires NO down payment in qualifying locations around Florida.