Welcome to FHA Mortgage Source, we are a leading FHA loan resource proving the latest information for both FHA purchase and refinance loans nationwide including: Florida, Georgia, Texas and California: Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Dallas, San Antonio, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Atlanta, Charlotte, Seattle, Nashville, Phoenix.
FHA Mortgage Source specializes in 3.5% down payment Federal Housing Administration (FHA) mortgage information for first time home buyers and current homeowners. This government insured home financing program is backed by the United States Federal Housing Administration and provides a number of homeownership opportunities with minimal down payment required. Started in 1934, the FHA is the largest government insurer of home loans in the U.S. today. The government backed program is one of the last remaining home loans that allows home buyers to purchase a home with little money down. That’s right, it is still possible to purchase a home with as little as 3.5% down payment!
Regardless of your mortgage knowledge, FHA Mortgage Source will be happy to assist you. We take the time to answer all your questions and educate you on the advantages of FHA home financing. If you are looking for information on government home loan options, you have found the right place!
Please submit the quick info request form on this page any time if you have questions. We typically respond to all submitted request forms within 10 minutes during regular business hours. You can also call Ph: 800-743-7556.
So what exactly is an FHA home loan?
The purpose of the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is to provide mortgage insurance for loans made by FHA-approved lenders, banks and mortgage brokers to enhance opportunities for home ownership throughout the U.S. The goal of the program is to help U.S. communities expand by making homes more affordable through limited down payment and credit requirements. It is important to note that FHA itself is not a direct lender, but rather a government entity that provides the insurance needed for private lenders to make loans requiring a minimum down payment. In the event of mortgage default, FHA mortgage insurance protects the lender or bank from losses. FHA bridges the gap between approved lenders and home buyers by providing a new form of financing that provides longer-term affordable mortgages.
Listed below you will find some benefits of the FHA mortgage:
- FHA home loans require only 3.5% down payment for home purchases – up to 96.5% financing.
- The program offers many flexible refinancing options for existing homeowners.
- The loans are secure and backed by the US Government and have NO prepayment penalty ( You can pay off the mortgage anytime without penalty)
- Home buyers can use gift funds to help pay for down payment and closing costs expenses.
- Closing costs can also be paid by the seller of the home, up to 6% concessions from the home seller is allowed.
- Qualifying for an FHA loan with lower credit scores is possible. *Please note, current min required credit score requirement is 620 for max 96.5% FHA financing* Some borrowers will lower credit score down to 580 can obtain approval with 10% down payment.
- FHA loans offer secure fixed interest rates set by approved lenders, banks and mortgage brokers. FHA interest rates are often lower than conventional loans that require a large down payment.
- FHA 203k “rehab” loans are great for those buyers that want to roll in renovation costs.
- Special FHA 203(h) loans for declared disaster locations.
- No household income restrictions.
- The program can be used for any new & existing single-family residence, townhome or FHA approved condo. The property being purchased can be a regular sale, short sale, foreclosure home, etc, that meets HUD standards. We currently do NOT offer any financing options for mobile or manufactured homes.
- Co-signers and non-occupying home buyers are permitted with the FHA loan program.
- Great for First Time Homebuyers and public service workers like Teachers, Firefighters, and Police Law Enforcement.
- No special first-time buyer class required, interested home buyers can submit their application and get pre-approved in minutes.
- Greater FHA loan limits for 2018.
Please note that FHA/HUD also has a special $100 down program for select HUD owned properties throughout the nation. Click the highlighted link to learn more about the HUD 100 down program and to find approved HUD homes for sale in your area.
Please be sure to click the FHA Loan Details page above to learn more about this wonderful Government home loan. Historic low-interest rates, available inventory and affordable property values make this a wonderful time to purchase your new home.
If you have questions about the loan qualification or pre-approval requirements, let us help! To expedite your request, please fill out the short Info Request Form on this page. We often respond to all submitted request forms within 10 min.
You can also call us 7 days a week/ 9am-8pm at Ph: 800-743-7556. See why FHA Mortgage Source is a leading resource for all Government home loans.
Please be sure to visit our FHA News page above for the latest mortgage news and FHA loan Q&A.
Are you a home buyer looking to purchase a home in a more rural location? Please be sure check into the 100% USDA Rural loan here. Your location could very well be approved for USDA financing. USDA Rural Housing requires NO down payment in qualifying locations nationwide.
FHA Mortgage Source – serving buyers nationwide: New York, Philadelphia, San Jose, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus , Austin, Memphis, Baltimore, El Paso, Boston, Washington , Milwaukee, Denver, Louisville, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City , Portland , Tucson , 2018 Albuquerque, Fresno , Sacramento , Mesa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Oakland, Tulsa ,Honolulu, Minneapolis , Colorado Springs, Arlington ,Wichita, Raleigh, St. Louis, 2018, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Riverside,Buffalo, Lexington-Fayette, Fort Wayne , St. Petersburg, Scottsdale, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, New Orleans, Lubbock, Reno